Thursday, February 17, 2011

Goddess for a day


Clients like this is why i love the business.

He came in for a 3hr appointment. Little did i know, i was in for a treat.

He paid the rate and we went into the bedroom he got undressed but he wanted me to keep my lingerie on while he kissed and carressed my entire body.

He teased every inch of me, making my entire body shudder and shake. Then i couldnt take it anymore! I took off my pink thong and shoved my pussy in his face!

He ate my pussy and ass, and fingered my gspot till i came, over and over again. Wow! My entire body was trembling, with uncontrolable spasms of sheer pleasure. It felt so good...

He worshipped every inch of me, from my head down to my pretty toes.

I felt like a goddess...

And he loved it, he couldnt get enough. I wanted to return the favor and tried to suck his tiny penis, but twice he stopped me just as he was about to pop. He said that he wanted it to be all about me.

He got off on making me get off. He said he will continue to see me so that he can train me to squirt! How fun!!

4 comments:

Eden said...

Aaah, sounds awesome! Squirting is the macdaddy of orgasms, especially if you can experience multiples! Sounds like a great customer, hope you have fun with that one :-)

Goal Digger said...

Eden - i used to have a guy who would give me those in 20 minute incriments... as in the orgasm would last 20 minutes... bed was soaked afterwards... thus my nickname became "super soaker" ... i should give him a call

takeliaSB said...

Can't wait to get to the point of squirting! Lol

What's funny was I would have never expected that from this short pudgy guy! I was pleasently suprised to say the least. ;)

Eden said...

GD - LOL @ 'super soaker'! I can imagine you were drained, both literally and figuratively speaking. A guy like that deserves to be on speeddial (even better if he's the one doing the cleaning up).

Takelia - if you enjoyed that session that much, I'm sure it can only get better when he gets more in tune with your body. Pleasant surprises rock!