I fucked a celebrity....
OMG....
He came in. I didnt even know who he was. I think he kinda got off on the fact that I didnt know. After he left, he told me who he really was.
I'm FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!
Oh Emmm Geeeee
OMG...
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


3 comments:
:) Very cool girly!
But question? How do you screen clients if you don't know who they are? Are you sure you are doing this safely?
He was actually sent to me by someone I know. I always get references for these guys. If they dont have references then I get their employment info, ect... and google the shit out of them too.
Woah lol sounds like a crazy night :)
Post a Comment