It was pink... ahaha
At least it wasn't smaller than my 2 yr olds like Mr. Niceguy... :P
Ok... I need to stop talking about people's unfortunate circumstances... haha I'm so rude sometimes...
Anyway, I went to see my SD Mr. TEP last week. He showed me around and we ended up in an empty room... Nothing much happened on my part... lol, but all I can say is that he left satisfied... haha He's so easy. We talked for a little bit and walked around some more. I love the city. IDK what it is about it.
He stuffed a wad of $20s in my pocket. I love how everytime we meet he gives me more cash than the last time just for meeting. Yea so as far as the actual allowance goes, he is setting up an account for me to use in any way i like... We will see... :/
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


2 comments:
Nice!Good luck getting the account.
Wow your soo lucky!
That's awesome!
Post a Comment