I've been neglecting my sugar daddy... Bad!
I have my reasons for not contacting him for days at a time. Its not because he does not interest me... IDK...
I guess I just need some me time. Once I sort everything out in my life I will be fine and he can have me whenever he likes. lol
But right now, I just need for him to be patient.
Has anyone ever felt that way?? Or am I the only one?
I'm going to have to visit him some time this week though, so he doesn't forget about how infatuated he is with me... hehehheee
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


1 comment:
I cam undestand what you mean I've had that happen but now I'd rather have him around because it's what helps me with my goals and if I don't see him I won't get the help I need ,and it is fun getting all dolled up to go to nice places.
I hope everything work out for you!
It is good to know your sd is still there
even when you don't want to see him as much anymore
Post a Comment