Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh Mah Gah!!!

OMG!! I'm jumping the gun here and blogging a little too soon as usual.. lol But I had to post something about this guy.

*Drools*

Been chit chatting for a few days and I have been drooling over his pics!! This man is the meaning of SEXY! Ughh I cant stand it. All the SDs that I have met so far have been on the verge of being elderly with one Mr. Niceguy actually being grandpa age! Or they have been just butt fuckin ugly, maybe just ok looking... It is so refreshing to see that there are men who I would hit on and fuck the shit out of without any strings/allowance attached!

God this man is so fuckin sexy. Big muscles, great smile, good size dick... & he sends me a new pic with every email. I'm getting a little hot & bothered over here! lmao His allowance is 5 grand monthly. Not bad at all, he just dont know!

I haven't had sex in a few months and I def would give it to him if we get that far.

Oh, a few of my previous pots who didn't really go anywhere with me have contacted me and I am wondering if I should give them the time of day. Hmmm... We will see.


In other non-sugar news, my ex, who I have blogged about, the young guy I have been seeing since last Dec. has been calling me. I think this boy is seriously in love with me. I never took him seriously before when he would say he loved me because he is so young, and because of our circumstances I don't think he knows what he wants.

I'm starting to believe him.. But the thing is, I do not want for there to be anything more than what there was before. My life is way to complicated for that. As we all know... I think I'm going to have to add another to my list of broken hearts. :P


I met this new guy online, fine, young, almost my type.. lol I like em dark for some reason. I have a love for all kinds of men but there is nothing like a sexy, large, dark skinned stallion. mmm yum! I wonder if I could find a replica of my BD here without all the drama and completely NSA.

I wonder if I could even find a guy and keep him as my fuck toy without him wanting more.. I have never been successful with that in the past. They always want more. ugh

ok anywayz about the new guy. Hes an army boy, my age, college student. He is brown skinned, not dark. Meh I can work with that. He's really cute and I think if the Hot Pot (Think I found his name) from above doesnt get it first Ima give it to him just cause I'm so damn horney.. :P

Men...                                                                                                                                          

No comments: