I'm finally meeting up with my SD this weekend! I'm so excited!! Details later...
*muah*
ETA:
I am having the hardest time figuring out how to wear my hair. Should I wear my natural hair out, pretty and curly? Or should I wear it straight and long?
I dont know if he would be into the natural look, having only seen me with long straight hair... But alot of men are. I usually get tons of compliments and interest when I wear my natural hair.
Decisions, decisions...
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


2 comments:
Natural and curly :)...let him like you for you. Good luck.
Thx! :)
Post a Comment