Sometimes I feel like I am leading a double life. I havent put my all into the game because I have been around people who wouldn't quite understand what I am doing and why. I have been lying to my family and sneaking around and I cant stand it.
I am a grown woman with responsibilities, goals, ambition, all that jazz but I feel like I'm in high school all over again at the same time. Makes me not want to be around my family at all.
I finally found a house, so that will all come soon enough and sneaking around will be a thing of the past.
Everything is slowly falling into place for me.. again... :P
(I just wish I didnt have to sneak around now cause things would have gone a hell of a lot faster!!)
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


2 comments:
I soo understand how you feel, I'm going through the same thing . I hope everything comes together for you
which I know it will!
Thank you Kortana!
Post a Comment