Saturday, March 10, 2012

A new obsession..

I love foreign men. They are just so sexy to me. I have a thing for accents and language, and especially love french and italian men. I love the way they talk.

Last night I met 2 guys from Germany. They did not speak but a few words of english. I have never been with a german before so I was very interested and there were 2!! Even better!!

They were VERY Cute, VERY Sexy, and I have become Obsessed!

Fantasizing.

He has invited me to visit for a "german lesson"... lol

Will probably last a few seconds.

I want to fuck them both. At. The. Same. Time.

I don't care.

Its been a few months and I have too much pent up sexual energy. It needs to be released. NOW.

Surprisingly, I have not had a good 3way yet. Have only done it twice. Once mmf and once mff. The mmf was terrible(clients) and the mff was just funny (friends).

The little german boys were so sexy. I may have found a new play thing. lol

I'm such a guy. lol

Men are objects to me. There is nothing anyone can say or do to change that.
I use them only for my personal gain, if you have nothing to offer then you do not get the privilege to speak to me. If I do not find you interesting I will probably forget that you even exist.

haha

I think I am just way to horny for my own good... Oh well... The pots are acting up so why not have 2 20 something foreign fuck buddies!?!? Pots just don't know what they are missing out on. Sucks for them!! lol

3 comments:

Caramell Seduction said...

haha...I love it! You are so crazy..lol

You had me almost spit out my water on my PC...laughing so hard at you want to fuck both of them.

Hey girl get that itch scratched..lol

Men do it all the time :)

I have a thing for me with accents to..lol

Im into the whole 007 thing and Sean Connery is my fav. lol

Thank you for sharing!

SMOOCHIES***

takeliaSB said...

LMAO!!

Gotta love James Bond.

Daring to be Darling said...

Every time I'm in London I wish James Bond or Bill Nighy bump into me in Belgravia and invite me for a drive in the Aston Martin and a night cap...

I used your theory of money or nothing on Troy, but alas, it didn't work... I'm working on a theory about all this... Just too much to write in the mean time so I don't forget..

Please blog again...

JDM xxx