2 stories.
Fake Sugar Babies
I was supposed to go on a date over the weekend with this guy, who will remain nameless because he is so not worth the time. We had great conversation and he seemed like a nice guy. I told him that I was looking for someone who can take care of my needs and give me a monthly allowance.
I could tell that he was going to be a little on the low side so I said I wanted $3k.
Ok. Fast forward to the day of the date.
I posted on FB that I was not feeling this date and that I think the outcome of it will be the same as the majority of the guys on AM. So I decided I wanted to talk in depth about what arrangements he had previously been in and gave him a call.
Ladies this is why these guys do this, or at least why this guy tried to.
He told me that previous girls (ie. Fake Sugar Babies) he had dated would ask for about $1-200 for the date and spend the night with him. Most only asked for money on the first date and every date after the fact he didnt give them any money. He said the most he had ever gave a girl on a date was $350!
He also said that he has done the monthly allowance before. He gave her $1,000 each month and it lasted for about 4 months.
He said that he thought that I would be cool with $300 each time we met!!! When the fuck did I ever say that I was going to accept anything like that!?!? I specifically told this guy that I wanted the monthly several times as well as the amount I wanted...
I was appalled. Why are girls taking $100 for dates?? What am I not understanding here? If you want to be a sugar baby at least make it worth while for yourself. Shit!
He then decided that he was going to give me some advice and tell me what websites to find sugar daddies on.. WTF!! Cant be serious. I know every website and which ones are a waste of time or not. He must be crazy!!
Why do these people do this?? I swear they should have a site called FakeSugar.com and rally up all the fake SDs and SBs and leave them there to rot with their broke asses. Sounds like that ugly, fat, brown haired girl from the recent SB expose on ABC.
_____________________________________________
New Sugar Daddies
Ok, so I had a date with a guy I met on EM. He is the real deal, Black Amex, Time mag verified, all that shit. Just the kind of money I have been looking for.
Only problem is that he is a Virgin to the sugar. Not cool...
We had a great date and after he invited me back to his apt expecting sex literally an hour after we met!!
I have a huge problem with that.
Not that I have a problem with sex on the first date. I have a problem with sex without any kind of commitment from his side. How the hell am I going to know if I fuck this guy that I am going to hear from him again? Not that it is all about the money, but I want that long term holy grail Sugar Daddy!
I dont want to settle for less!
My biggest issue is having a one night stand with a man like that. I would have been Pissed if this guy would have bolted after we had sex. I cant say that I would not have gotten a call after the fact but also what if he did call and assumed that he could have me whenever he wanted me with out taking care of me the way that I need.
I want security. And sex on the first date without knowing that he is serious is not it.
After I left I thought about it and I hope I made the right decision and that we get together when he is back in town.
I know I made the right decision for myself. I followed my rules and thats all that matters. I know I can make him happy. We had a great time at dinner. It could have been better but I think he needs to come out of his shell a little more.
One sign that I did see that Im not too sure about is that he is a little frugal! He had a really OLD flip phone. He only tipped 15% instead of 20%. And he only gave me $50 to take care of my transportation.
Not that I expect so much more on a first date, but I have gotten way more from guys with much lesser means. I may be reading a little too much into it because we did only just meet.
I do like him a lot and I hope I get to spend a little time with him and that black card, so cross your fingers and wish me lots of sugar!! lol
Oh yea, I named him Mr. TimeMag.
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


3 comments:
TimeMag sounds like my Colonel Construction. it's like YOU HAVE A BLACK AMEX AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, THROW ME A FRICKIN BONE HERE DAMN haha :)
lol!
I dont get it! He said to me straight up that he can take care of all my needs and then some. And we all know you can so whats the fucking problem????
These guys are Crazy!
Black Amex, Dia Spyk had one of those... Maxed out and had to return the cars too... The frugal ones can be good, you just need to train them... I went from a few hundred to a lot now, but you have to be willing to put in the time... GOD if I knew about this whole sugar world before I met Jack, I would have never seen it thru with Jack... The thing that kept me going really was curiosity...
JDM xxx
Post a Comment