Monday, November 22, 2010

Sugar Baby is cheaper??

There is an ad on one of the escort directories/forums for sugardaddy4me.com. I've seen it for a while but looking at it today I decided to post it here. Now I already hate that site (sd4me) because all I got from there as a SB were time wasters, endless emails, cheapos, and broke ass mofos.

But on this ad... ughh... let me just post what it says:


Instead of Calling an Escort!
Get Your Own Private Sugar Baby Instead!
Click Here - we guarantee: you will never call an escort again!
A Sugar Baby is 1,000 times better in every way.
A Sugar Baby is cheaper.
She stays as long as you want.
She doesn't fake it like an escort does.
Save your money for the real thing not a fake!
Your Sugar Baby is yours alone.
Your Sugar Baby will do anything to keep you happy!
Sexy, gorgeous, beautiful.
Other men will envy you!
Hot, Willing Sugar Babies live right in your area.
Get pleased and appreciated

5 comments:

Marina said...

Hi girl,

Yea that ad is sending out the wrong message. I call it BS. As an escort, when I'm looking for sugar I actually expect more or the same I got when I advertised as a premium provider (elite quality escort).

If a SD isn't providing an allowance that in my mind equals what I would earn as an escort...than he needs to make it up in the form of gifts or travel.

When I look for an SD - I am looking for stability (allowance paid regularly) and less sex over a period of time spent together.

So that ad you saw is crap!!

xoxo

takeliaSB said...

Exactly.. They are sending the wrong message to the wannabe SDs out there. Not even a regular girlfriend is that easy or 'cheap'.

GTFOH...

Like hot girls really fall out of the sky that easily to anyone who claims to be a sugar daddy.

SD Guru said...

I have always thought that site is a joke and that's just further proof!

Laci said...

uh oh! lol im on this site :/
so if you dont recommend this one, which do you recommend?

takeliaSB said...

@Laci: I do recommend Seekingarrangement.com and sugardaddie.com. I have met some real SDs on both of those sites.
On SD4me I did get a ton of msgs and 'pots' but they were all fakes, broke, and didnt know what a SD even was.
One guy sent me a msg sayin all he had to offer was candle lit dinners and backrubs. Then got upset when I ignored him. lol