Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dummy!!

This is funny.. So I posted my ad last night. Not really expecting too much income because its a monday.. But after a few hours I began to wonder why I didnt get not one call...  I went back to look over my ad and I realized that I posted pics with one number and the ad had an entirely different number!!!

Wow... Such a dummy.

So I'm assuming that whoever looked at my ad assumed that it was fake. :P Or I was stealing pics.. Like I really need to. Oh well!! Ha!

So, smart that I water mark ALL of my pics and use anonomous numbers. I have 2 prepaid cell phones and like 3 google voice numbers... As well as my regular cell. Dont ask why.. LMAO

But yea I do need to actually coordinate what numbers I am using with the right pics.

Silly me ;)

1 comment:

Marina said...

TakeliaSB,

Let us know how your first experience goes :) Be safe girl!