I paid for membership at sugardaddie.com finally and I am so glad that I did. I got some serious and really good pots on the burner and am setting up dates for this weekend. One guy wanted to meet up tonight!
So I did not really go into my plans. Remember the larger city near me when I went on craigslist. I am moving there in the near future. The end of this week I am going there to set some things up and to meet some of my pots! Yay!
I have 5 new ones so far. And OMG can this get confusing!! I am having a hard time keeping track of them all... I had to write notes on them all to keep things straight. Hopefully by meeting them in person I can be better at keeping track of what I have told to who. lol
Ok. So I have not been on messenger in a while and I singed on last night. First Realdoc sent me a msg, talking bout some lol.... What do you want?!? I mean for real! Then tried to hold a conversation. I had to ignore him..
At the very second I singed on Caligray sent me a msg. I responded and basically I flat out told him that I think he is a con artist! He begged and pleaded, tried to convince me that he wasn't. lol I said first if you are real, you told me you were going to send me some money. I have not received anything! He tried to BS his way around that. lol
Then I asked him if his company had a website. Tell me why this FOOL sent me non-existant web addresses!! And then gone say that the site is still under construction! LMAO!!
Why do people have to try to lie so much?!??!?!?
And to top it off!! Why did this FOOL say that he will send me the money he promised but he needed my credit card info........
O.o
WOW!! AHHAHahahaaaaaa......
Seriously??
Keep it moving!!
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment