Thursday, February 18, 2010

Salt mixed with sugar..

So I made my trip to the big city. I was only able to get in contact with one of my Pots because my laptop charger died! ughhh... FML!!!
I met him as soon as I got into the city and we had dinner at this cute little restaurant. The food was good. It wasn't 5 star but thats ok... We talked he asked a ton of questions, wanting to get to know me and what I stand for.

He then asked me "In an ideal situation, what would I want?" To which I reply, "I just want to be able to finish school without having to work a full time job."

From that point on I felt like this asshole was judging me! Yes I am a single mother. Yes at this point I am struggling. So what! I know what I want! I know how to get it! I'm going to do me and get where I need to be regardless if I have the help of a SD or not!

He kept telling me that my life was 'complicated'... In my opinion, it really is not as long as you don't make it. He then asks, "With school and children, what do I have to offer him?"

"What is it that you want?"

"Success"
..............

So are you saying that I am not going to be successful??? Are you serious?

I have been successful my whole life! Nothings going to change now! I just want to make things a little easier... I don't know and do not want to know what it means to be a failure!!

I know I should not take anything he or anyone else says seriously.. I just needed to vent a little. I had a long weekend. LOL The road trip is what did me in.. Other than that I had a Great time!!! :)

Oh yea.. and he then asks me to send him a email stating what I want and he will get back to me. Then asks if I had any bills that needed to be paid within the next few days. I said GAS!! and something else... Why we departed and he didn't even give me gas money... In Manhatten!!! I mean damn, with prices that high he could have at least gave me $20... Is that too much to ask..

I am thinking about sending him that email, but not feeling him at all. Seems too stuck up his ass, on a high horse for me. Oh, did I mention that he is a doctor, and a professor. You would think he would want to help out a student who is looking to go into the medical field. He told me I should think about going into nursing.. WTF!! I have the grades, I know my shit and I am not going to sell myself short for anyone!! EVER!!

Other than that I have not been able to get into contact with anyone else except for one guy. This one is 62, and I told him about myself and got a much better reaction from him as opposed to the guy above... He thinks I am '
amazing'... :) How sweet!

He said he will be back in town on the 22nd and we will meet then. I can't wait! He sounds like a winner! I wrote about him before.. I think. The one who poped up like *snap* that!

What should I name him...
Cant think of anything at the moment. Will get back to you! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm not a fan of this first guy at all. Not to give a little something after asking them, and you needing so little? Sounds like he is cheap. And then to sell you short on your ambitions? Isn't a SD supposed to support you in your beginnings?

I want to say save your pride, but of course won't judge you if you decide to pursue him.