I have not spoken to this fool since the last time I posted.. I came home from my trip and went through my mail...
I find a fedex package from California with my name on it... Hmmm..
Open it up and inside is a check..
for $3,550!!!
I am sooooooo tempted to deposit it in my account! But I know that it is a fake check....
Why, oh why does this guy have to be a scam artist... lol
Too bad, that money would look really good in my bank account.........
Good thing I am not as hard pressed for money as I was last month. I might have done something I might have regret. :P
In the shredder it goes!!
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


1 comment:
I keep reading and I can't believe this guy actually sent you a check! Wow. I wonder how many innocent sugar babies bought that.
Post a Comment